1. I love digital design! - If I could make a living creating invitations, custom photobooks, announcements, and anything else I would in a heartbeat. That is why I sell a few of my teaching things on Teachers Pay Teachers! I do not have Photoshop yet, but it is something I am determined to invest in as soon as I can.
My latest invite creation
3. I am not a sound sleeper! Ok so this is kind of boring, but that means that anytime my little on coughs, I wake up. Which in turn means a full nights sleep is seriously rare for me!
He is worth every sleepless minute
4. Today is my anniversary! I have been married 5 years today! Josh and I eloped on a snow day and if I wasn't at a private school, I would have had another snow day today!
5. I don't leave the house without make-up on- I think I look "dead" if I do not have make up on. I actually put make up on before heading to the ER a couple of weeks ago. The kind nurse even complimented the fact that I had it on and was so sick. It isn't because I am vain, it is because I don't like looking dead. :)
6. I have been teaching for 6 years! This is my 6th year teaching and I am now teaching 5th grade at a private school. Before my almost two years here I taught at a public school with some pretty fantastic ladies!
7. I LOVE to cook! Ok, so this may not be a surprise. However, I love to cook food that typically isn't healthy. I like a good home-cooked meal! I also LOVE to cook for others. In fact, we have company (usually friends) almost weekly.
8. I do not know how to drive a standard. I have never had a vehicle that I could learn on. Give me a break people! I can drive the tractor though...beat that :)
My 2 year old driving the tractor yesterday
9. I love SWEET TEA and DR PEPPER! Maybe not new to some of you, but I did just recently quit drinking DP again. Josh and I both quit after we both had a stomach virus and it didn't sound good. We thought then was just as good of a time as any.
10. Related to #9- I make 2-4 gallons of sweet tea a NIGHT! My husband goes through it pretty quickly, so I make at least one batch a night. I don't drink my own tea that often (I have no explanation for this), but when I do we seem to knock through it quickly. Not to mention if we have company that sweet tea doesn't stand a chance at lasting long.
Well, there you have it! I have had to stretch to come up with a couple, but I just wanted something a little different than a boring about me post! Heads up because tomorrow is FOOD FOR FRIDAY!! I have had a hard time picking, but this time I even took pictures!