Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

Food for Friday- My favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies


Okay, this is going to have to be a quick one! I almost did not even make it this far, but here is one of the recipes I promised the first week I would eventually share! (Sorry, no pictures just yet. I will whip some up this weekend and get them up next week!)

My FAVORITE Chocolate Chip Cookies

These cookies are so moist and soft and delicious. I have people hinting around that they hope I make these all the time. They are simple and the recipe is nothing special. So here it is...

Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Soft, Gooey, and Delicious)


Ingredients
2 sticks butter at room temperature (leave them out for 15 minutes on your counter)
3/4 cup of brown sugar1/4 cup white sugar1 3.4 oz package of vanilla instant pudding mix2 eggs1 tsp vanilla extract2 1/4 cup flour1 tsp baking soda1/2 tsp salt2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips


Instructions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix softened butter, brown sugar, and white sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer. (Or by hand if you choose) Then add the pudding mix. DO NOT make the pudding. Just add the dry mix. Mix again. This is where I like to do a taste test. :) Add eggs and mix well. Add vanilla. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate container. Here where I am going to be real with you, I just throw it all in together in the mixer, because I don't want to wash another bowl. Mix the dry ingredients in. Then add your chocolate chips. Place into balls on a cookie sheet. I love to use my Pampered Chef scoop, my favorite PC cookie sheets, and PARCHMENT PAPER. Again with the no dishes thing! Bake for 7-10 minutes and remove to cool! When I make mine I use WAY less chocolate chips. I am not the biggest fan of chocolate chips so I cut back, but you may be a faithful chocolate lover and if so go for more! 

Also, if your butter is too soft, these cookies will be very very flat! They are still amazingly delicious, but they just aren't as pretty! 

There you have it!! This is another one of my favorite things to make with my favorite blonde boy! He loves to climb up and help mom in the kitchen and I enjoy it too. He really likes to stir and start up the mixer. I will always treasure the little moments with him. He is pretty much my world! 

Not a recent picture and not making cookies,
but my little kitchen helper! He was "helping"
me make Oreo Dessert.


No comments:

Post a Comment