Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

Flash Back...What have you missed...

Most of my readers know me...so to them this is not news...but for anyone who might not this is what the last year of my life has consisted of...  (OK so more like the most exciting news of the last year...)


In April/May we announced that we would be adding a baby GIRL to the family!


This little guy continued to light up our lives (and he still does).

Then on December 19th arrived this Momma's girl...Addison Faye Lewis. I won't bore you with the pregnacy details. It was much more difficult than the first time around. I had heart problems and she was a growing girl! This time around I had a scheduled c-section. Other than many appointments to check my heart problems, a rough go with a stomach virus requiring fluids, and a big baby girl all was well. The c.s. went wonderfully and my recovery was so much faster and smoother than the long labor/cs from Cole. She lost a lot of weight from the beginning and was slow growing unlike her hoss of a brother. After about 4 weeks and a formula switch she began sleeping all night and gaining weight more rapidly. She is just like her mommy :) Her brother is her #1 fan and loves his Sissy so very much. We are very blessed! 



Addison at about a week old! 

 Proud Brother


Just over a week old

Happy Family :) 

This was now over 7 weeks ago :( 

Well that is it in a small condensed nutshell! More to come including weekly pictures of the little one when I can get to it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment