Pages

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Back at it!

I'm back at it! Hopefully I will stick to it this time around :) 

This week has been very trying to say the least. I have not been the easiest person to get along with. This morning as I was in my classroom I went to put on my favorite Jim Brickman station on Pandora to create a calm atmosphere for my kiddos. (Trust me today it is MUCH needed) The first song that came on was Amazing Love...

I have been stressing and worrying about every tiny possible thing this week. I needed to find my focus and get back to giving it all to God. There He was telling me just when I needed it most that it is all in his hands. 

It is so easy to let everything weigh you down (or at least it is for me). Between the dreary weather this week, talkative kids at the end of the year, and really missing my babies on top of the typical stress of life and farming I really just let it all get to me. (Please ignore the dysfunctional run-on sentence) 

Hearing these words put everything in perspective for me.

I'm forgiven cause You were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I am alive and well, Your spirit is within me
'Cause You died and rose again


That You, my King would die for me?
Amazing love, I know its true
It's my joy to honor You
In all I do, I honor You


Amazing love, how can it be?

So my goal for the rest of the week and weeks to come, is to give it to God. I have to be better at this for the sake of all who surround me. :) 

I will be back with an update on life since my last post. Luckily most of you know me so it isn't new information, but for those who don't life has changed a lot in a year :) 

Happy ALMOST Friday Friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment